Wednesday 19 March 2014

What's in my bag: 19 March 2014

Inspired by Janet at This Bugs Life, here's what's in my bag:
The bag is from Clarks - I bought it so that I had a smart bag which holds A4 folders which I quite often have to haul around Oxford. I bought it from the Bicester Village Designer Outlet so it was lovely and cheap!
It has LOTS of pockets! A place for everything. I added a ribbon that a lovely colleague gave me for my collection.
 Back pocket...
...perfect fit for my Kindle Paperwhite.
And this is what is in it (from left to right...ish):

  • Spitfire Traveler's Notebook made by Ray Blake
  • cream, 
  • Kindle Paperwhite, 
  • Kokuyo NeoCritz Transformer Pencil Case (another blog post on that later) holding my many fountain pens, 
  • hairbrush, 
  • charger cable for phone/Kindle, 
  • nail file, 
  • umbrella and sunglasses (I live in England, our weather is WEIRD), 
  • blister plasters, 
  • painkillers, 
  • keys for work on a Girlguiding Big Gig lanyard, 
  • tissues, 
  • lip balm and vaseline, 
  • tiny mirror, 
  • giant purse, 
  • pink purse of emergency hair bands and clips, chewing gum and other essentials, 
  • mini atomiser with Clinique Happy perfume, 
  • work name badge, 
  • business card holder, 
  • Body Shop Hemp hand cream, 
  • Samsung Galaxy S3 in my AMAZING Warrier Owl case.

Phew! That's a long list...

No comments:

Post a Comment